INFORMATIONS / CONTACT
- Pascale Larroche
- Phone: +33(0)6 45 22 28 27
- Situated in the AOC classified Pessac-Léognan wine growing area, at Château Bardins, 15 minutes from the centre of Bordeaux by car
- Easy access by local bus from the centre of Bordeaux: take Line 15 to the stop called “Pyrénées”. We can send you details of the route on request
- Discover the picnic and recreation area in the grounds of the Château
- Open all year round, 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday
An absolute must at Château Bardins is the orientation trail complete with wine quiz and wine-tasting. It’s an ideal way for groups to actively discover the wines of Bordeaux!
The circuit takes you through vineyards and woods with guideposts to look out for. On each guidepost there is a wine related enigma to solve. You set off in teams, map in hand and either try to complete the circuit as quickly as possible or take your time and do it at a more leisurely pace; it’s up to you…
Afterwards, the quiz answers are checked and the winning team’s efforts are awarded with a fine bottle of 2014 Pessac-Léognan red.
Then it’s time to visit the estate with the oenologist and taste our AOC Pessac-Léognan red and dry white wines.
After the visit you can continue with a picnic or a peaceful stroll in the park area of the Château.
Whether you come as a family or with friends, on a company team building excursion or on a school trip, you will become an expert on Bordeaux wines and have great fun at the same time!
Book now for the orienteering and wine quiz workshop !
- Available as a half-day or all-day event
- Please contact us for a price quotation