INFORMATIONS / CONTACT
- Pascale Larroche
- Phone: +33(0)6 45 22 28 27
- Situated in the AOC classified Pessac-Léognan wine growing area, at Château Bardins, 15 minutes from the centre of Bordeaux by car
- Easy access by local bus from the centre of Bordeaux: take Line 15 to the stop called “Pyrénées”. We can send you details of the route on request
- Discover the picnic and recreation area in the grounds of the Château
- Open all year round, 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday
A TASTING EXPERIENCE ALL THE FAMILY CAN ENJOY, JUST 15 MINUTES FROM BORDEAUX
Visit our vineyards, meet our friendly farm animals and discover the art of wine-tasting in the bucolic setting of Château Bardins in Cadaujac.
The kids will love it! There is so much for each family member to learn about the wine growing process.
In the tasting room you will meet Pascale who has an original, interactive activity in store for you. In teams of 1 adult and 1 or 2 children, you will take part in a blind test and learn how to recognise the smells, flavours and aromas of our wines.
Afterwards, the children can enjoy a treasure hunt in the vineyards surrounding the Château while the oenologist introduces the adults to our dry white and red wines and to the fine art of tasting.
Parents with small children can discover the books, games and colouring activities in the designated play area. There really is something for everyone!
Before saying goodbye, we all gather to share refreshments and a glass of our delicious homemade grape juice.
Duration of the event : 2h30
Price: 59€/person – 19€/children over 5 years – Free for children under 5 years.