INFORMATIONS / CONTACT
- Pascale LARROCHE
- Phone: +33(0)6 45 22 28 27
- Situated in the AOC classified Pessac-Léognan wine growing area, at Château Bardins, 15 minutes from the centre of Bordeaux by car
- Easy access by local bus from the centre of Bordeaux: take Line 15 to the stop called “Pyrénées”. We can send you details of the route on request
- Discover the picnic and recreation area in the grounds of the Château
- Open all year round, 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday
Let’s go visit the Chateaux!
Come with me on a leisurely cycling tour through the vines to visit the famous chateaux of Bordeaux. Take the time to soak up the beautiful scenery as we pedal along the “Route des Crus Classés de Graves”. As a wine professional, I will be happy to introduce you to the magnificent chateaux and their vineyards, the emblematic grape varieties and the terroirs of Bordeaux.
Along the route we stop off here and there to take a look around a property and taste the wine. Sometimes we meet the owner of the estate, discover the wooden barrel cellars or if the fancy takes you, we can arrange to have a picnic in the vineyard.
As a cyclist, you have time to immerse yourself in the world of Bordeaux wines, in the work of the wine grower and in the winemaking process; there is so much I can share with you!
During the cellar visits, the cellar master will introduce you to the art of oenology and, glass in hand, you can begin your journey of discovery….
Choose the package that best suits your needs !
- 3 hours: which includes a 2 hour cycling tour of the AOC classified Pessac-Léognan wine growing area + 1 hour visiting and wine tasting. Price: 75€/pers.
- A WHOLE DAY: which includes a 3 hour cycling tour of the AOC classified Pessac-Léognan wine growing area + visits + oenology & wine tasting classes. Price: 119€/pers.
Group options for 5 persons or more
Several tours are possible, Pessac-Léognan and the crus classés of Graves, Margaux : from the coast to the grands crus, the legendary Saint-Emilion and Entre-Deux-Mers on the trail of Roger Lapébie. You can also opt for a longer stay in the region:
- 2 DAYS: 1 day cycling in the AOC Pessac-Léognan wine growing area, 1 day in Saint-Emilion. Price: please contact us.
- 3 DAYS: 1 day cycling in the AOC Pessac-Léognan wine growing area, 1 day amongst the Margaux crus classés, 1 day in Saint-Emilion. Price: please contact us.