INFORMATIONS / CONTACT
- Pascale LARROCHE
- Phone: +33(0)6 45 22 28 27
- Situated in the AOC classified Pessac-Léognan wine growing area, at Château Bardins, 15 minutes from the centre of Bordeaux by car
- Easy access by local bus from the centre of Bordeaux: take Line 15 to the stop called “Pyrénées”. We can send you details of the route on request
- Discover the picnic and recreation area in the grounds of the Château
- Open all year round, 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday
15 minutes from the centre of Bordeaux, surrounded by vineyard …
I welcome you to Château Bardins, a Bordeaux wine estate classified AOC Pessac-Léognan.
You will love the bucolic setting of our family estate comprising 10 hectares of organically grown grapes. As an experienced wine professional, I will show you round the vineyards where you will discover the emblematic grape varieties of Bordeaux (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc …), various types of soil and the different tasks of the wine grower throughout the year.
Visit to the cellars
During a visit to the cellars, I will explain the various stages of the wine making process from what happens to the hand-harvested grapes when they arrive, the technique of ageing in oak barrels and finally the bottling.
Afterwards, I will take you to the tasting room for some very appetizing surprises!
Wine tasting workshop
Have fun discovering white and red Bordeaux wines !
- Awaken your senses and have fun detecting the wine’s flavours and aromas
- Discover our DRY WHITES by sampling a range of dry white Bordeaux wines made using different processes
- Discover our RED WINES and learn why Bordeaux reds are always better after several years of bottle ageing.
A great tasting programme; these 3 successive workshops are fun, interactive and educational all at the same time!
Duration & Price :
2 hours = 59€/person – 3h = 75€/person — Groups: please contact us
Treat someone to this experience by offering a GIFT CARD
– Valid for 1 year
– Choose your date